Find the cause of greasy hair
Greasy hair is not only extremely unsuitable for wedding hair and makeup, but also induces a lot of discomfort in everyday life. The high activity of the sebaceous glands, which are located at the roots of the hair, affects the condition of the hair. When the glands work normally, the fat is spent on moisturizing the hair, preventing brittleness and dandruff. Thanks to the fat, the hair has a silky and healthy look.
The cause of oily hair is the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands. Lots of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, thyroid gland and genitals can provoke fat disbalance, as well as stress, increased testosterone levels and even genetic predisposition. Junk food, sweets, steroids, hormonal drugs and contraceptives affect your hair.
If you blow-dry your hair daily, use straightening or curling irons, oiliness starts to increase in order to protect your hair. Synthetic hats and too hot water while washing also become a reason for greasy hair.
Tips for proper care
To avoid trouble when working with hair and makeup artist for wedding, you need to prepare your hair and provide it with proper care. Here you can find some useful tips:
- Schedule the consultation with a doctor and undergo all necessary tests to find the reason for the fat imbalance.
- Avoid junk food to protect your hair and skin before wedding.
- Minimize the use of thermal appliances. For example, use "cold air" mode when drying your hair.
- While washing your hair, use specific products for oily hair.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water.
- When you find your hair and makeup near you for wedding, call for the consultation with the artist to discuss your featured hair.
- Wear hats or scarves to protect your hair from sun and frost.
- Change your bedding frequently, especially the pillowcase on the pillow you use (at least once a week).
- Regularly scrub your scalp. This is necessary for deeper cleansing.
- During the day, try not to touch your hair with your hands.
- Use styling products without added oils. Inform your hair and makeup artist for wedding near you about your lovely products.
- Avoid daily hair washing. This can provoke fatty layers on the scalp.
Following these tips you can keep your hair much longer in a clean and tidy condition. Don't let your greasy hair ruin your perfect wedding hair.